- Day 3: “Sardanes” next to the Cathedral. The students of 3rd grade will dance this catalan traditional dance next to the Barcelona’s Cathedral.
- Day 5: Mile of the “Sagrada Família“. The students of the school are invited to participate in this athletic competition.
- Days 5-10: High School Trips. The students of 1st and 2nd of ESO will go from 6 to 10 to Madrid and surroundings. The students of 3rd and 4th of ESO will go from 5 to 10 to Prague and Krakow.
- Day 7: Joan Miró’s park and MNAC. The students of 1st and 2nd grade will visit the Joan Miró’s Park and the National Museum Nacional of Art from Catalunya.
- Days 8-10: Basic competencies. These days the students of 6th grade will perform this extern exams.
- Day 15: F.C.Barcelona. The students of 1st and 2nd of ESO will visit the F.C.Barcelona stadium.
- Day 15: Barcelona Supercomputing Center. The students of 5th and 6th grade will visit BSC, into the activity “the supercomputation is a children’s thing”.
- Day 16: Maranatha elder house. The students of 3rd of ESO will spend the day with the elders of Cardedeu.
- Day 21: To know Barcelona. The students of 3rd and 4th grade will go through the city, into the activity “To know Barcelona”.
- Day 23: Visit to the Catalunya History Museum. Activity addressed to the students of 4th of ESO.
- Day 28: Visit to Barcino. Activity addressed to the students of 1st of ESO.
- Day 29: Cantània. The students of 5th grade will sing in the Auditorium, the subject is Joan Brossa.
The school in the TV magazine “Donem la veu” of 25tv, with part of the board and musical team, besides of some students
Important dates May 2019
Important dates April 2019
- Day 3: Know how the train works from inside. The students of 3rd ESO will go to the main place of the Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat.
- Day 8: “Plan Maestro de Desarrollo Espiritual” Day. The students of the school will show altogether something related to the women in the Bible.
- Until Day 9: Preincription 2019-2020. The “Departament d’Ensenyament” makes a calendar that goes from the March 29 until April 9.
- Day 23: “Juegos Florales”. Day of literature with the delivery of the prices of Col·legi Urgell.
- Days 24-26: “Crédito de Síntesis” at Secondary. We will do some group works to study the women of the Bible.
- Days 25 April-3 May: Recovery test of the 2nd Evaluation. The four Secondary courses have the recovery tests corresponding to the second quarter.
The day 13 some students of the Mokollen skole from Norway visited us, and we walked around Barcelona
Next 18 and 25 of March, from 15:30 to 17:00 we will make the open day at school.
Those who cannot assist none of these days can call at school to arrange a visit.