- Day 4. Day of free disposal. The school will not open this day.
- Day 5. Excursion of Arts in the Rambla Catalunya. The students of 1st of ESO will draw two sculptures of Josep Granyer
- Days 7-19: Quarterly exams. The students of Secondary Education will face this second period of quarterly exams, that have moved slightly due to the change of dates of the camps.
- Days 18 and 25: Open day in the School (from 15:30 to 17h). The school open its doors to the families that want to visit it and know our functioning and installation.
- Days 20-22: Camps in Vall de Núria. The students of Secondary Education will enjoy three days of ski and familiarity in the hostel “Pic de l’Àliga”. These are the new dates, due to the situation that we found we the strike of the 21st of February.
- Days 27-29: Galactic Camps. The students of 1st to 4th of Primary School will enjoy three days in La Granja, in Santa Maria de Palautordera, at the foot of Montseny.
- Days 28-29: Little Farmers Camps. The students of P4 and P5 will enjoy two days in La Granja, in Santa Maria de Palautordera, at the foot of Montseny.
- Day 29: The academic marks of the 2nd Trimester of Secondary School will be delivered
- Day 29: Beginning of the pre-registration period (until 9th April)
The school in the TV magazine “Donem la veu” of 25tv, with part of the board and musical team, besides of some students
Important dates March 2019
Important dates February 2019
- Day 7: Kantikipugui in the “Palau de la Música”. The students of 4th grade will do this musical activity with the Chamber Choir of the “Palau de la Música” (Palace of the Music).
- Day 8: Informative notes of Secundary. The students will receive their informative notes of academic follow-up of the second trimester.
- Day 12: Visit to the Biblioteca Agustí Centelles. 5th and 6th grade will visit the library that is next to the school.
- Days 12-13: “Competencias Básicas Secundaria“. The students of 4th of ESO will perform these tests of the basic knowledge.
- Day 15: Visit to the Residencial Center of Consell de Cent Sanitas. The students of Childhood will visit this nursing home.
- Day 19: Visit to TMB, garage of Horta. 2nd grade students will do an excursion called “24h on bus”.
- Day 27: Interview with the tutors. A t 17:10 we’ll have a talk in the church, in charge of the professor Noemí Martínez, called: “Familia-escuela: el tándem perfecto. Las claves del éxito a través de una perspectiva bíblica“. After that, you can find your tutors at their classrooms, where you can dialogue about the course development.