- Day 7: Kantikipugui in the “Palau de la Música”. The students of 4th grade will do this musical activity with the Chamber Choir of the “Palau de la Música” (Palace of the Music).
- Day 8: Informative notes of Secundary. The students will receive their informative notes of academic follow-up of the second trimester.
- Day 12: Visit to the Biblioteca Agustí Centelles. 5th and 6th grade will visit the library that is next to the school.
- Days 12-13: “Competencias Básicas Secundaria“. The students of 4th of ESO will perform these tests of the basic knowledge.
- Day 15: Visit to the Residencial Center of Consell de Cent Sanitas. The students of Childhood will visit this nursing home.
- Day 19: Visit to TMB, garage of Horta. 2nd grade students will do an excursion called “24h on bus”.
- Days 20-22: Camps in Vall de Núria. The students of High School will enjoy 3 days of skying and live together in the hostel “Pic de l’Àliga”.
Recently, la Barcelona Television has broadcasted this brief about the school cafeteria
Important dates February 2019
Important dates of January 2019
- Days 8-16: Recovery tests of the 1st Evaluation. The four Secondary courses have the first quarter recovery tests of the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Day 9: The high school students visit the Music Palace of Barcelona, for the activity “Jazz en vivo”.
- Day 17: Visit to the Biblioteca Agustí Centelles. The 1st and 2nd grade students visit the library that is next to our school.
- Day 18: The 6th grade students visit the Music Palace of Barcelona, for the activity “Flamenkat”.
- Day 22: Try it out:Handball. The 3rd and 4th grade students visit the CEM Mar Bella where they will participate in the activity “Prova-ho: Handbol”, organized by the Barcelona City Council.